Curry leaves, known as kadi patta in hindi, is one of the common seasoning ingredients that is added to almost every dish to enhance its taste and flavour. It is packed with carbohydrates, fiber, calcium, phosphorous, irons and vitamins like vitamin C, vitamin A, vitamin B, vitamin E.
Health Benefits of Dried Curry Leaves:
- Right from helping your heart to function in a better way to enlivening your hair and skin with vitality, it is loaded with health benefits. Here are few health benefits of kadi patta.
- Help in preventing greying of the hair.
- Very effective in treating damaged hair and strengthening the shaft of thin hair,
- It treats dandruff and Hair fall.
- kadi patta help lower the blood sugar levels.
- Curry leaves help your heart function better.
- It is rich source of iron and folic acid which is natural remedy to beat anaemia.
- Curry leaves is known to help improve digestion.
- Dried Curry leaves used to prepare hair oils which have the ability to grow the hair naturally black and stron